- Data Warehouse White Papers - Data
- Open problems in data warehousing - CEUR-
- White Paper Data Driven Desn for Data
- Comparative Study of Data Warehouse - Semantic
Data Warehouse White Papers - Data
In computing, a data warehouse (DW or DWH) is a database used for reporting and analysis.
Open problems in data warehousing - CEUR-
Back to Top ARSS 2015 - 2015 IEEE International Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symposium The Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society (GRSS) seeks to advance science and technology in geoscience, remote sensing and related fields using conferences, education and other resources.
White Paper Data Driven Desn for Data
- The Return on Investment of Data Warehousing This paper will present the return on investment (ROI) of data warehousing (DW).
Comparative Study of Data Warehouse - Semantic
(A knowledge warehouse can also be ed a data repository.) According to consultant and author Stanley Davis, "...information is about taking data and putting it into a meaningful pattern.
Research papers on data warehousing:
Rating: 99 / 100
Overall: 90 Rates